Having trouble with thinking of something fun to do with your dog, but you don’t want to spend a bunch of money….you’ve come to the right place.
Keep reading to see what ideas I have collected over the years!
- Cruise down PCH in your car with the windows down.
- Play in the ocean and the sand at the beach.
- Take a short road trip to a new city for a walk.
- Plan an overnight camping trip. (A list of free dog-friendly camping sites coming soon!)
- Dress up for Halloween and go Trick-or-Treating.
- Play a game of hide-and-seek.
- Grab your skateboard or bike and let them lead the way!
- Turn on your sprinklers and run through them.
- If it’s Fall, rake in a pile of leaves and jump in it.
- Drive to the mountains and play in the snow for the day.
- Throw a Frisbee around and teach your pup how to catch it in the air.
- Take them paddle boarding.
- Blow bubbles and let the game of catching them begin.
- Visit a national park.
- Go on a hike to a new area.
- Make homemade dog treats with ingredients you already own!
- Watch the puppy bowl together.
- Go to your local concert in the park.
These are my favorite free things to do with Milo, but as time goes on the list will keep on growing so make sure to bookmark this page to see my latest additions!
If you have any ideas of your own, please submit them to our email –> email@example.com ❤