Do you come up with good ideas and then forget them later when trying to make plans with your pooch?
Keep reading to see what adventures I have put on my bucket list!
PUT A ✓ NEXT TO IT!
- Go on a hike that is challenging for both me and my dog.
- Attend ‘Yappy Hour’ at the Ritz Carlton.
- Go shopping at Fashion Island.
- Camp on the beach and explore the surrounding area.
- Travel on an airplane to a new state.
- Take a road trip all the way up the coast to Washington and back.
- Find and try a new restaurant that is dog-friendly and also has a dog menu.
- Run the LA Marathon.
- Train him to sit and stay on my paddle board so we can cruise around the Huntington Beach Harbor.
- Go to 40 different dog parks in one single year.
- Do a stay-cation at a local dog-friendly hotel.
- Get involved with dog sports and clubs to help him gain new friends.
- Go swimming with him in a lake.
- Rent a cabin during the winter and play in the snow.
- Teach him how to skateboard.
Have you already put a ✓ next to some of these off your bucket list? If you don’t have one yet, make one and let us know what you want to do with your pup!
-Nora and Milo the Golden Retriever